PDA

View Full Version : Payment question

Krpa
January 31st, 2011, 02:00 AM
Hello,

Im interested in buying your hack for cod2 but there is a problem... I dont have credit card ability to pay with nor paypal account but nvm, my question is - is there any other way in buying your product? Maybe via the post or transferring money via the bank (bank account)? (i asked this same question to ******** staff, they allowed me to pay via the post but i like your products more, they seem more reliable). Help!

Thanks!

B&B
January 31st, 2011, 02:02 AM
Hello,

Im interested in buying your hack for cod2 but there is a problem... I dont have credit card ability to pay with nor paypal account but nvm, my question is - is there any other way in buying your product? Maybe via the post or transferring money via the bank (bank account)? (i asked this same question to ******** staff, they allowed me to pay via the post but i like your products more, they seem more reliable). Help!

Thanks!

you have 2 options

1) PSC - pay safe card
2) Make a paypal acc (it takes 2 mins) and transfer some money from your bank acc to paypal acc and pay

Krpa
January 31st, 2011, 02:28 AM
psc this is like some sort of a ''card'' with a pin code? (im new in online buying)

B&B
January 31st, 2011, 02:35 AM
yep , for more informations :paysafecard.com

or just google it

Krpa
January 31st, 2011, 02:36 AM
ye thanks -.-

x22
January 31st, 2011, 12:53 PM
Follow this link to find a sales outlet near you:
http://www.paysafecard.com/pos

padyswelt
January 31st, 2011, 01:20 PM
i have a problem with the psc- payment!
i will choose the psc- payment and then: Transaction could not be initiated due to connection problems.
If the problem persists, please contact our support.
Return to the forum (http://shop.x22cheats.com).

Deadfreak
January 31st, 2011, 01:24 PM
We are aware of that issue, it should be fixed momentarily.

padyswelt
January 31st, 2011, 01:26 PM
okay thanxxx xD

x22
January 31st, 2011, 01:54 PM
paysafecard servers are currently down.

x22
January 31st, 2011, 02:05 PM
Their servers are up again.