Thread: PBBans

1. Collapse Details
    PBBans 
    i see a lot of people who are banned of server for Aimbot or MultiHack with PBBans...

Is x22 detected by this ?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by alex killerbee View Post
    i see a lot of people who are banned of server for Aimbot or MultiHack with PBBans...

Is x22 detected by this ?
    xRadar and xInstanthook for BF3 are at the moment safe.

3. Collapse Details

The violation number indicates which cheat caused the ban. Our cheat is currently undetected.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

4. Collapse Details

I have been seeing these ban pop up all over the place too. The server/clan Im a part of manually submits peoples screenshots to ACI and I hope im not detected for the fact people look up to me in my clan. I have never hacked till now and was always loyal about not hacking. Now that I hack it has opened a new outlook of gaming and is addicting as hell and I couldnt imagine gaming without it....lol. I use legit settings so I dont stand out above all other so I dont look too suspicious. I check these forums everytime before i play bf3 to see if anything is up on the hacks being detected. I use instant hook and I notice that times the radar goes blank and then comes back on screen after a few seconds every so often when i play. Sometimes the game crashes also and I was told that pb kicks me because of the hack but didnt get a screenshot. My question is.....What extra precautionary measures do I need to take to keep from getting banned?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lollygagger View Post
    ...What extra precautionary measures do I need to take to keep from getting banned?
    check your stats on cheat o meter, there are two out there, just google, or search them here. do not use one shot kill option, it is a damage per shot value killer. keep the headshot killrate below 24%

just my $o,o2
    Murphy's law or the fourth law of thermodynamics:
    "If anything can go wrong, it will."

no Risk, no Fun!

6. Collapse Details

wow i just looked me up and it didnt look good. I use the m16 more often because it takes more shots to kill people. I may need to adjust my settings but i dont know which settings to change so it takes a couple of more hits to kill the person. So far 2 shots with other guns kill the enemy. My aimbot is onpress and i have a very small window to get the shots to register.

7. Collapse Details

for the guns, there are statistics which weapon does how much damage related to distance and aiming (prone/crouch/hip). just set the aimbot on body and keep killing them. fire two or more clips around to reduce your dps and accuracy values. as long as your stats "don't look so good" avoid metaban servers, their admins could bust you for suspicious stats and ban you from streaming servers.

have fun
    Murphy's law or the fourth law of thermodynamics:
    "If anything can go wrong, it will."

no Risk, no Fun!

8. Collapse Details

do you know which setting is for the part of the body that requires more shots to kill the enemy? I have looked all over forums and cant find a clear answer. Cuz of right now all my guns are at 100% kill rate and i need to lower it. My headshots are extremely low at 1.47 % so im good on that one.

9. Collapse Details

Use the settings threads, closed.