Thread: Bone Aim "Any"

1. Collapse Details
    Bone Aim "Any" 
    Hello there beautiful people,

I am thinking of getting one of the aimbot for COD4 xinstant.

I would like to ask you about this Bone Aim ( Helmet / Head / Spine / Any ) feature.

What "Any" means? does it make the aimbot to shoot "Any" first visible body part of the enemy?

Example the enemy hide behind a barrel, but his back is visible. If I set the aimbot to auto shoot and Bone Aim "Any", will it shoot the enemy's back?

Thanks in advance.

2. Collapse Details

"Any", will shoot at any part of his body that is visible if his whole body is visible it will shoot the most accurate part, if not then it will shoot the part that is visible. The only parts that it will aim will be Helmet, Head, And Spine, x22 should add more later on, basically it includes all the separate Bone Aim parts.
    Last edited by Deadfreak; March 29th, 2008 at 05:42 AM.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

3. Collapse Details

Deadfreak, thanks for your prompt reply.

I have aimbot from the other side, but I am not really satisfied with it for only one reason.. the bot only aim at the specific part of the enemy's body.

So for example when the lower body of the enemy is clearly visible to me while the upper part is hidden behind a container, the bot will not shoot at the lower part instead.. it stop doing anything..

That's why when I see the x22 instanthook feature of bone aim "Any" I am a bit excited and wanted to know if this is what I am looking for.

Cheers

4. Collapse Details

Well it does not aim at feet and ankles yet, but yes if one part is not visible and another is then it will aim at that.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

5. Collapse Details

Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktotong View Post
    Hello there beautiful people,

I am thinking of getting one of the aimbot for COD4 xinstant.

I would like to ask you about this Bone Aim ( Helmet / Head / Spine / Any ) feature.

What "Any" means? does it make the aimbot to shoot "Any" first visible body part of the enemy?

Example the enemy hide behind a barrel, but his back is visible. If I set the aimbot to auto shoot and Bone Aim "Any", will it shoot the enemy's back?

Thanks in advance.
    I can tell you that "any" works extremely well and that I've only encountered few difficulties with it so far.

one time it was in that scrap yard map where someone was hidden behind or between cars, it would fire at him but not be able to hit properly.

The other time was in the garage map, it was aiming and shooting at the ground? (probably because theres an underground tunnel in that map.)

I've had 1 or 2 more difficulties with the bot, but nothing major that made it unusable or not enjoyable.

all in all, it's a great bot and the few bugs will be fixed in time.

so that is my honest review of instanthook for cod4.