Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    DayZ SA Questions. Pre-purchase 
    Customer
    dayz
    I've been banned twice using hacks from other hack websites, so now I've decided to switch it up and try another website. But I'm curious on a couple of things wondering if you could help me with. Like how often people are banned, which is probably why the Private customer forum is only for customers.
    1) Ban/detected policy: Not your responsibility? (Guessing so)
    2) How often does a DayZ SA hack last before its detecting? (What's the span between detections roughly?)
    3) What's the refund policy? Or isn't there one?
    4) Is Substitute time added to subscription when the hack is down for maintenance after a detection?
    5) Is the software in anyway damaging or corrupting of Windows 8.1. I've had bad experience in the past.
    6) How soon do you disable to hack after a detection? Example: Players gets banned, reports it on forums, does the hack go offline right away to prevent any more bans or does the time between not matter?
    Thanks

2. Collapse Details

1. Correct. You use cheats at your own risk, and they come with a risk of getting banned.
    2. So far its not been more than a week. We hope our last update, which we did yesterday is more than enough to make it last for a long while.
    3. No refunds on products that are used. I do exchange subscriptions however, if you are disappointed with it (within 24 hours) and if it remains detected for too long (cheat detection).
    4. Yes, we do give out extensions if it takes more than a week. Usually we give out double what it took, so people get a benefit even if they bought it during a detection period.
    5. Apart from disabling DEP/UAC, and removing a "crack" (only if it causes problems), there is nothing else you have to do with windows. Our software doesn't mess with windows, but for compatibility you might have to do what i aforementioned.
    6. Depends on working hours. We try to do it ASAP, especially when i see it.
    Last edited by Deadfreak; April 27th, 2014 at 07:40 AM.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

3. Collapse Details

Customer
    Perfect. Thanks. And I'm also assuming you have no real way of knowing whether a hack will last longer than the average? Which you said was a week? Just because hacking for a week isn't worth the game as well as the subscription fee just to be banned, which I'm sure you understand.

4. Collapse Details

5) Is the software in anyway damaging or corrupting of Windows 8.1. I've had bad experience in the past.
    By disabling UAC you also disable all metro apps.

there are ways around it, but they dont work for every game. i think csgo has problems with the workaround.

5. Collapse Details

There is no way to know how long it will last, especially since Battleye developers only have two games to deal with.
    Use The Search Function!

6. Collapse Details

for example: before we faced against problem with CSGO error messages, fix takes long 13days, but all active subscribers got a month free. So nobody lost, just profit.
    I am not a x22cheats Moderator or Staff. I am just here to help out however I can.

Supporting in following languages:

100% 95% 80% 50% 35%

If you looking for help feel free DM me: 7ARHSCD3

7. Collapse Details

Customer
    That's generous. But if you can sense my hesitation, its in the being banned part of it that has put me off. The subscription I can afford, its the $30 every time hack gets banned. But I guess that's life. Thanks guys.

8. Collapse Details

hey so the hack is up and running again ? please reply quickly if so i am gonna buy it like right now

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DandyLion123 View Post
    That's generous. But if you can sense my hesitation, its in the being banned part of it that has put me off. The subscription I can afford, its the $30 every time hack gets banned. But I guess that's life. Thanks guys.
    Just cheat in any other game then. Battleye only supports DayZ and Arma3. I'm sure you can find other games that are just as fun to cheat in. I can completely understand your hesitation, and i can even tell you that it is super risky. Highest risk games to cheat in are Arma 3, BO2, and Dayz. It doesn't even matter what cheat you use. If you want to go ahead and use it, then by all means we won't stop you. I will however tell you the truth as we have never lied here and are open about that.
    Use The Search Function!

10. Collapse Details

Customer
    I appreciate that. Problem is I'm good at other games and aren't really worth cheating it. I'll give it some more thought. Thanks for your honesty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast