1. Collapse Details
    Many Qs, TF2 Radar 
    Customer
    s instanthook for TF2 currently detected? answered
    Is radar for TF2 currently detected? answered

i bought radar for 1 month, for tf2, if i upgrade to instanthook for 3 months how much will that cost me, and how much time to i have to do it and receive discount number 2, or can i do it anytime before my subscription runs out. Please help

Can i not use the hack on my laptop and Desktop? Answered
    Im not back in town till sunday, could he disable my account name till then so my subscription doesnt start till then? im still trying to get a hold of him, but i just bought the hack yesterdau
    How do i know if a hack is detected, i dont want my friends to know i hax? Answered. but its not always as that simple, if nnoone posts its detected i might get banned.. and if i get banned for a hack, they'll be suspicious

why are there 2 colors per team avalible for radar and how does it discriminate who is which color on which team? Please Help

Thx to ********* for help finding u guys
    Last edited by matthew2c4u; April 10th, 2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Adding Q info

2. Collapse Details

The Hook and Radar are both undetected, It's only one hack per computer allthough you can get a HWID change if you really need it. I dont think he will disable your account while you are away, there is a status forum for the hacks.

3. Collapse Details

Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew2c4u View Post
    is instanthook for TF2 currently detected? answered
    Is radar for TF2 currently detected? answered

i bought radar for 1 month, for tf2, if i upgrade to instanthook for 3 months how much will that cost me, and how much time to i have to do it and receive discount number 2, or can i do it anytime before my subscription runs out. Please help

Can i not use the hack on my laptop and Desktop? Answered
    Im not back in town till sunday, could he disable my account name till then so my subscription doesnt start till then? im still trying to get a hold of him, but i just bought the hack yesterdau
    How do i know if a hack is detected, i dont want my friends to know i hax? Answered. but its not always as that simple, if nnoone posts its detected i might get banned.. and if i get banned for a hack, they'll be suspicious

why are there 2 colors per team avalible for radar and how does it discriminate who is which color on which team? Please Help

Thx to ********* for help finding u guys

Anyone help with rest of em?

4. Collapse Details

Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew2c4u View Post
    Anyone help with rest of em?
    this answers one of your questions : http://x22.*********.cc/purchase.html

as for the 2 colors.. one is for when they are visible and the other is their team color.

5. Collapse Details

Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    this answers one of your questions : http://x22.*********.cc/purchase.html

as for the 2 colors.. one is for when they are visible and the other is their team color.
    blue! for my enemies but
    what does when they are visible mean, when i can see them? when there alive? when ive damaged them?

6. Collapse Details

Let me just clear everything up , both the TF2 hacks have not been detected yet, and might not in a long time. As for upgrading from xRadar to xInstantHook, go here http://shop.x22shop.net/showthread.php?t=16 follow rule 4, i think it does not matter if you upgrade during the subscription you currently have or after it expires. You only have to pay the difference, you have to do the math, 1 month TF2 xRadar upgraded to a 3 month xInstantHook would be, 30€ - 10€ + 3€ = 23€ or $42US - $14US + $4.2US = $32.2US. Correct me if i'm wrong . The hack can only be used on the pc that you generated the hardware information for. We will not disable accounts so you do not lose days, if there is a problem on our side, then customers will get days added on. There is a private forum to inform customers if the hack is detected, and we are able to disable the hack if it gets detected. The colors of the team depend on what you put them, you are able to configure a lot of the hack, you may make enemy bounding box's red and your teams blue, it's up to you. If the enemy is visible the color will change from the enemy color to the visible color, meaning if you are able to see/shoot them.
    Last edited by Deadfreak; April 10th, 2008 at 07:30 AM.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

7. Collapse Details

Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfreak555 View Post
    Let me just clear everything up , both the TF2 hacks have not been detected yet, and might not in a long time. As for upgrading from xRadar to xInstantHook, go here http://shop.x22shop.net/showthread.php?t=16 follow rule 4, i think it does not matter if you upgrade during the subscription you currently have or after it expires. You only have to pay the difference, you have to do the math, 1 month TF2 xRadar upgraded to a 3 month xInstantHook would be, 30? - 10? + 3? = 23? or $42US - $14US + $4.2US = $32.2US. Correct me if i'm wrong . The hack can only be used on the pc that you generated the hardware information for. We will not disable accounts so you do not lose days, if there is a problem on our side, then customers will get days added on. There is a private forum to inform customers if the hack is detected, and we are able to disable the hack if it gets detected. The colors of the team depend on what you put them, you are able to configure a lot of the hack, you may make enemy bounding box's red and your teams blue, it's up to you. If the enemy is visible the color will change from the enemy color to the visible color, meaning if you are able to see/shoot them.
    Thank you very much dead freak, ill plan on upgradeing to xInstanthook if i lje radar.
    Its fine that you wont add the days i understand
    Thx for clearing up my questions

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by deadfreak555 View Post
    Let me just clear everything up , both the TF2 hacks have not been detected yet, and might not in a long time. As for upgrading from xRadar to xInstantHook, go here http://shop.x22shop.net/showthread.php?t=16 follow rule 4, i think it does not matter if you upgrade during the subscription you currently have or after it expires. You only have to pay the difference, you have to do the math, 1 month TF2 xRadar upgraded to a 3 month xInstantHook would be, 30? - 10? + 3? = 23? or $42US - $14US + $4.2US = $32.2US. Correct me if i'm wrong . The hack can only be used on the pc that you generated the hardware information for. We will not disable accounts so you do not lose days, if there is a problem on our side, then customers will get days added on. There is a private forum to inform customers if the hack is detected, and we are able to disable the hack if it gets detected. The colors of the team depend on what you put them, you are able to configure a lot of the hack, you may make enemy bounding box's red and your teams blue, it's up to you. If the enemy is visible the color will change from the enemy color to the visible color, meaning if you are able to see/shoot them.
    Essay much? :p

9. Collapse Details

Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Essay much? :p
    Lol, if it gets someone to buy more hacks from x22 would you write a mini essay?

10. Collapse Details

I would write a Steven King novel. =D