1. Collapse Details
    Black Ops 3 IH Review 
    Customer
    bo3
    Really good to use

Reliability: 9/10 - Have had fuck all problems with it except the "An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system" error. Maybe this is due to something I have done wrong though.

Personalisation: 10/10 - As always, lovely to use. Change settings, save them, can also edit in a config file.

Navigation: 10/10 - Organised, simple.

Functionality -
    Aimbot: 10/10 - Have only used it in Zombies, but I think it is absolutely flawless.
    Triggerbot: 10/10 - Have a key bound to use triggerbot, has never missed a shot.
    Render: 10/10 - Only use the radar, which works very well.
    ESP: 10/10 - Always shows where a player is, no exceptions (apart from when screenshots are blocked of course). Wish there was a skeleton :p
    Hack: 10/10 - Can't use no recoil for fear of a ban, but the crosshair is very useful.
    Settings: 10/10 - Don't really bother trying to personalise my menus colours, but it's very good it's there.

Overall: 9/10
    Thanks for another flawless menu!

2. Collapse Details

The VAC blocking issue is related to your windows DEP setting. Steam support has an article on how to fix that and it's not related to us . Don't worry about no recoil since killcam is crap anyway .
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!