Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Yo deadfreak, does the menu have to be in the video? My computer isn't strong enough for live recording so i usually record demos.
    xClient destroyed my USB-Stick ;-;

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner View Post
    Well, can't say much about any editing skills or anything and I won't ever because im just not into that kind of thing.
    Only thing I can say is, I liked it and it was quite of entertaining. And for me as a player who just uses legit settings it was interesting to see what kind of things are already possible in v3 and makes it kinda impossible to me to think what will be available in v4.
    I can say: It entertained me and I liked it

What did you mean with the part "but at the moment I can't record/make anything else"
    Thanks! At the moment I can't use my normal pc and have to play on a shitty laptop(approximately until april). I tried to record CS:GO(demos) with it, but it laggs all the time and I don't wanna record on low quality.
    Last edited by ThisKillcam; February 25th, 2017 at 12:41 AM.

3. Collapse Details

Customer
    Well yea,
    whatever

Still impressed

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by kleins View Post
    Yo deadfreak, does the menu have to be in the video? My computer isn't strong enough for live recording so i usually record demos.
    Yes the cheat has to be demonstrated in the video, so ESP should be on. You can a record a demo and then watch the demo with cheats on while recording it. Since at that point it's just a demo and not a live game, your frames should be better than usual.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

5. Collapse Details

If anyone send me vidīs and pics i can make some vids and post them an you can get the reward
    My Name is Alekos Video Editor and Developer and im also known as CORE and Velona

6. Collapse Details

Does it matter which game?
    Last edited by PACY^; February 28th, 2017 at 05:33 PM. Reason: The rest didnt matter :)

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PACY^ View Post
    Does it matter which game?
    nah not realy, but the cheat has to be demonstrated in the video, e.g. : ESP should be on

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by H4rdH4cker View Post
    nah not realy, but the cheat has to be demonstrated in the video, e.g. : ESP should be on
    Okay, but is there any kind of "media package" i can download?

Counter-Strike: Source
    Battlefield: 4
    Left4Dead: 2
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops 1
    Call Of Duty: Mordern Warfare 3.
    Tom Clancy's The Division.
    Day of Defeat: Source.

More to come!
    Last edited by PACY^; March 25th, 2017 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Day of Defeat: Source added.

9. Collapse Details

MW2 Rage:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CeH...ature=youtu.be

Edit: I own an account with ahmed1337 with 1 sub name and RedNinjaMan with 55 subs. I. said this because people say i put comments that wasnt me @ThisKillCam, it was from my friend Buk who told me why is he cheating in contest while nopsread is patched, so maybe it was him, he has 2 accs too.

Edit2: When i put this video in this forum, it instantly got 2 dislikes (i mean in the same minute) and then later got 3 dislikes same minute too and later got 2 dislikes same minute again and then 1 dislike later. I suspect that its the hate coming from the people in the contest since they want to win (i.e ThisKillCam: the content we want to see is made in 2017 not in 2016, if it was like this then ill upload my video when i recorded it in 2012 where i speedhack, thats just misleading, also for some reason after he posted a comment on my video saying 700p in 2k17 is shit, like who cares about quality the point is to see the quality of the aimbot.)
    Last edited by 20Master14; March 4th, 2017 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Changed Opinion

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 20Master14 View Post
    Edit: I own an account with ahmed1337 with 1 sub name and RedNinjaMan with 55 subs. I. said this because people say i put comments that wasnt me @ThisKillCam, it was from my friend Buk who told me why is he cheating in contest while nopsread is patched, so maybe it was him, he has 2 accs too.
    Thanks for explaining it :)
    I suspect that its the hate coming from the people in the contest since they want to win
    I don't think that the staff/admin rate about the like/dislike qoute on youtube and who the hell cares about such mainstream rating crap, lol.
    the content we want to see is made in 2017 not in 2016

I never read about this, but like I said in my post atm I can't record anything new.
    also for some reason after he posted a comment on my video saying 700p in 2k17 is shit, like who cares about quality the point is to see the quality of the aimbot.)

Who cares about like/dislike? ^^ Nah, I think quality is pretty important today(for example I don't think anybody can enjoy a good movie like Warcraft in low quality on a big monitor/tv).
    Last edited by ThisKillcam; March 4th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast