Well, I Must say, i was quite surprised by the price of this cheat for the features it has, i bought a 3 month subscription and i am kind of mad that i didn't get the lifetime subscription.

I Will talk about some of the features x22 offers you:

Legit Mode: You can customize alot of things, what i find very interesting in this tab is the weapon config, you can litteraly choose how your settings work for each weapon, so your play style with every weapon will be different.

Also, If you have the right settings, you will not be caught in overwatch , i recommend you to use Psilent at 2.00 with silent aim at 50 without any aimassist (if you're good at aiming legit) and you can just dominate.

I Give Legit Mode a 10/10, Very good work indeed!

Rage Mode:
I've seen videos on youtube showing that x22's rage mode can definitely dominate other's cheat's rage hacks, for example, *******'s, *********'s.. etc.. obviously you have to use a very good config for you to be able to do that.

In my opinion i think it desereves a 10/10 again, can't really complain about anything, it's just good.

ESP: Does what it should do, wouldn't recommend using this if you're using a very legit config, because radar exists.

I'll give it a 8/10 because it sometimes lowers my fps a bit.. But still playable

Radar: Outstanding feature, with the right settings to make the radar smaller, you are never going to use wallhack and esp again, because in my opinion it's just superior in the legit department, trust me, you're not gonna prefire and be that blatant while using this feature

Of course it's a 10/10, what more could you ask for?!

Visual: I alredy said you don't need this if you're gonna use radar, but if you feel better using this rather than the radar it's your choice, it does the job for you
It also has a very nice handy feature called warning system, it warns you if someone is aiming at you or not, i use this and helps me alot in clutch rounds.

Give it a 10/10 because, again, what more could you ask for?

Misc: All the modules in this section are great, you got bunnyhop, skinchanger, fake lag, autostrafe, chat spammer.. etc

I Would advise you not to use skinchanger in the v4 beta because of vac waves, it might happen so just watch out.

Give it a 10/10 because of the amazing features

Config
: Very easy to save your configs, you can customize the colors and again, very easy to use

Give it a 10/10

In Conclusion, i give x22 a wonderfull 10/10 for the great features they include in v4, next time will honestly be a lifetime purchase