This is my review of x22's CS:GO xInstantHook v4 BETA Hack. I rate the aspects of the hack in points from 1-10.

Features:
8/10

-Legit Mode:
The Legit Mode of the hack is highly customizable and allows to adjust pretty much everything you need.
-Rage Mode: The Rage Mode of the hack allows customization too, but I wished it contained some settings from the Legit Mode like the Recoil Controll System and didn't just replace them with more simple ones.
-ESP: The ESP has many options, but some are still buggy, for example selecting the color for allies/enemys.
-Radar: Just like the ESP the Radar is very customizable and all settings seem to work perfectly.
-Visual: The Visual Tab has many handy options that some players may find usefull, but some might not. Overall it offers many options that all work great.
-Misc: The Misc menu has to be on of my favorites of this hack. It has many cool options like a Skinchanger, Bunnyhop, or Fakelag.
-Config: Here you can save all of your settings in seperate config files which you can later load. Great for quickly switching from Rage to Legit.

UI:
7/10

-Customizability: At its current state the menu can't be themed, but has a nice default black and blue design. The window can be freely dragged around the screen.
-Usability: The menu is easy to use and its easy to find the features your looking for. Something I'm missing is an explanation on what each cheat/option does, because for someone new to hacks it can be quite hard to find out what "Multibox" is supposed to do.

Price:
10/10

The price for the lifetime package is really cheap compared to other cheat providers, and you get more than what you pay for.

Summary: 8/10
I can recommend this hack not just because it has great features, but also because of its low price. Other providers barely offer more features than x22, but cost double of what x22 costs.