1. Collapse Details
    Questions about Battlefield 1 Hack 
    bf1
    Hello there

I've recently started playing BF 1 and found out that lots of people are using atleast wallhack in this Game, so i figured why should i not?

Now here are my Questions :

- How safe is it to use? Im a bit concerned since i used x22 bf3 some years ago and got banned by Punkbuster (might haven been a pb issue since they're known to ban for no reason/false ban caused by driver fault . Im aware of that BF1 doesn't use PB anymore but how about the other Anticheats? I got fcked by stat tracking sites on BF4 which got me a Meta ban.

- Does it get updated quickly after patches?

- Are there recommended (ban proof, if possible) settings to use ? I assume some people post their settings in the private section, right?

- Tips on how to get not reported if possible?

- Does it require any OS changes to make the hack work? Like im using x64 win 10 home creators update - will this be a problem?

- Are there noobfriendly how to use guides on how to set the hack up properly?

Another question would be - i'd buy the 3 months pack since 1 month would be waste - but im afraid there are no 30€ paysafecards and buying 3 seperate would get me alot extra fees..

2. Collapse Details

- it's safe
    - updated asap
    - we have threads for it @ vip section
    - also threads there
    -win 10 is fine
    -yes, otherwise you can ask other users for help

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by H4rdH4cker View Post
    - it's safe
    - updated asap
    - we have threads for it @ vip section
    - also threads there
    -win 10 is fine
    -yes, otherwise you can ask other users for help
    Thanks for the reply but not as detailed as expected xD

Im afraid i can not use paypal ever again so i have to stick to psc but online psc is also not allowed and the next spot to get psc's is like 20min away -.- I assume there aren't much other options to get the hack eh?

4. Collapse Details

BF1 is like BF4 in terms of anti-cheat. Stat tracking, FairFight. If you know what FairFight does (easily google) then you should know what to do against it. Of course it gets updated after a patch, usually 24-48 hours. Your settings should reflect your game play style, to not deviate too much from the progressive state of your stats. Can't really give you tips on not to get reported, maybe don't be too obvious or mean to people? W10 is fine, most of us are on it as well . Yes there are guides, but it's also simple (not to mention we have a search bar at the top). We support bitcoin, paypal, and paysafecard. You can fund a VIP card we have as well with your paysafecards, but that's a decision you need to figure out.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfreak View Post
    BF1 is like BF4 in terms of anti-cheat. Stat tracking, FairFight. If you know what FairFight does (easily google) then you should know what to do against it. Of course it gets updated after a patch, usually 24-48 hours. Your settings should reflect your game play style, to not deviate too much from the progressive state of your stats. Can't really give you tips on not to get reported, maybe don't be too obvious or mean to people? W10 is fine, most of us are on it as well . Yes there are guides, but it's also simple (not to mention we have a search bar at the top). We support bitcoin, paypal, and paysafecard. You can fund a VIP card we have as well with your paysafecards, but that's a decision you need to figure out.
    Will try and get 3x10€ psc (from the store not online) and fund the vip card. Probably tuesday since tomorrow all stores are closed here :/

6. Collapse Details

yup this way via VIP card
    I am not a x22cheats Moderator or Staff. I am just here to help out however I can.

Supporting in following languages:

100% 95% 80% 50% 35%

If you looking for help feel free DM me: 7ARHSCD3