1. Collapse Details
    Cheat Review for CSGO plus hate 
    For the CSGO cheat a lot of people say badware is the best spread but this is better in many ways. The resolver is nuts and the anti aims are decent. It simply head shots consistently. Only a few cheats can dodge a few shots such as kidua and ***** but thats that. The legit is nice the rage is nice and the visuals are ugly. Now since I'm a diamond member I get all cheats lifetime yay ( no )! The website is popular by the CSGO cheat but as I looked at the others the devs are really slacking. Such as the TF2 cheat it says it has anti aims and resolvers and all of that. But its not, I was lied to. The TF2 cheat doesn't have anti aim and don't go in thinking to get that feature it's simply not there. That happens with a few of the cheats on this website that are listed with instant hook. All the radar hacks are described perfect but the Aimbot cheats named instant hook have some miss described features.

CSGO 10/10 for Spread

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by c0zened View Post
    For the CSGO cheat a lot of people say badware is the best spread but this is better in many ways. The resolver is nuts and the anti aims are decent. It simply head shots consistently. Only a few cheats can dodge a few shots such as kidua and ***** but thats that. The legit is nice the rage is nice and the visuals are ugly. Now since I'm a diamond member I get all cheats lifetime yay ( no )! The website is popular by the CSGO cheat but as I looked at the others the devs are really slacking. Such as the TF2 cheat it says it has anti aims and resolvers and all of that. But its not, I was lied to. The TF2 cheat doesn't have anti aim and don't go in thinking to get that feature it's simply not there. That happens with a few of the cheats on this website that are listed with instant hook. All the radar hacks are described perfect but the Aimbot cheats named instant hook have some miss described features.

CSGO 10/10 for Spread
    i respect your review but note that tf2 has antiaim

3. Collapse Details

Can you send a screenshot I can't find it

4. Collapse Details

Scroll down in the menu. It's not the same as v4 for CSGO where it's all laid out flat. v3 menu can scroll.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!