Legitbot:9.0/10 - Well once you get your settings correct the with the Legitbot you can make it look as if you weren't cheating the only reason I didn't give it a 10/10 it does take some time to understand how the cheat works with aimbot smoothing and the triggerbot delays etc etc but once you get everything down it's really simple and great to use but at first might be difficult for the average user.

Ragebot:10/10 - Usually when you hear x22 it isn't known for HvH but it was actually really good against other cheats, I liked the AA's and resolvers for the cheat and you can own everyone with the correct settings, I'm still learning them myself but overall I haven't messed with the Ragebot that much but when other players seemed to struggle against my settings.

Visuals:N/A- Can't honestly review this section as I barely use ESPs when I play with cheats but They worked well when I hvh'd.

Radar:10/10 - Great for legit gameplay I use this everytime I play with the legitbot and I've never had any issues since day one with the radar couldn't change anything about it.

Misc:N/A
- I've only used Bhop and AutoStrafe in this section they worked great when for when I was HvHing overall I'd have to check the Misc out more to give this an honest review.

Overall:9/10 I honestly really like this cheat, and I can't really say anything bad about I'd recommend this cheat anyone wanting to legit hack.