1. Collapse Details
    CS:GO xInstantHook 4.0 Review 
    Legitbot 10/10 | Has everything you need and more. I spent quite a lot of time setting up a legit config and I'm very satisfied. The legitbot allows you to maximize aim assist all while looking 100% legitimate even to the most trained eyes.
    Ragebot 999/10 | Seriously a fantastic ragebot. Has a fantastic amount of features that can easily win HvH. However, the biggest surprise in here was the resolver. I knew it was gonna be good based upon the videos I've seen of it in action on MM HvH, but I didn't expect it to be to as good as it actually was. In community spread hvh I almost 100% consistently headshot the first bullet, and I never waste more than 2 bullets to kill someone with a headshot usually. The only issue on nospread really is setting up a good anti-aim, but that doesn't really matter when the resolver is so good you've already killed the entire stack in under 10 bullets. It sounds like an exaggeration, but believe me, once you try it out for yourself you'll be just as surprised as I was.
    Visuals 10/10(Including radar) | Has tons of customizability I generally haven't seen before including things such as wireframe chams(which look very nice). The visuals are great looking with enough options to keep everyone satisfied.
    Misc 10/10 | The skin changer is simple and easy to use, also comes with standard name stealer, clan tag changer which isn't custom but still has good options, along with your other usual options. The biggest surprises in here were the incredible spread of the rage autostrafer and the potency of adaptive fake lag in nospread.
    Config 10/10 | Very simple with a nice layout, unlike some of the other cheats you can't accidently delete a config as you have to do it manually and can't do it from within the cheat.
    Last edited by Inquisitive; August 5th, 2017 at 05:04 AM.