Thread: League

1. Collapse Details
    League 
    lol
    Hey, I think i know the answer is no? But thought id ask. Do you offer an api to develop scripts for the new league hook? Or anys plans to? Or will it be kept internal? Thanks.

2. Collapse Details

I'm still considering it. On a side, i want to do it but on the other side, i'd like to make everything internal by myself.
    So it's not a NO, but i don't know yet !
    I don't speak German!!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by x22 View Post
    I'm still considering it. On a side, i want to do it but on the other side, i'd like to make everything internal by myself.
    So it's not a NO, but i don't know yet !
    Thanks for the reply. Ah well, im glad to see another platform come to market. One of the big things for me is developing my own scripts so ill have a think about it. I hope you are able to come up with a solution to make a scripting api safe (Dont know if privatising would help) but yeah I also see a lot more work would come with that so I understand if you choose not too. I mean who wants to work on a prediction that everyone would always moan about? haha.

Thanks again for your hard work though! Im guessing its a challenge to stay ahead of the game!
    Rob.

4. Collapse Details

Any 1 got any experience with league cheat? Tempted to buy but id rather see some feedback on the orbwalker, lasthitting, lasthitting under tower etc

5. Collapse Details

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert View Post
    Any 1 got any experience with league cheat? Tempted to buy but id rather see some feedback on the orbwalker, lasthitting, lasthitting under tower etc
    I quit league of legends for almost a year and bought the cheat the other day and I'm in love with it.