View Poll Results: Did you find this review helpfull?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  1. Collapse Details
    CS:GO xInstantHook 4.0 
    CSGO
    Review xInstantHook v4.0

I was looking to buy a new CS:GO cheat and I found out x22 might be a good one for me. Read this review to see, whether x22 suits to you

Legit_Aimbot
    7/10

The legit aimbot provides a bunch of settings. It allows you to set up a config for every weapon typ
    e (like snipers, pistols,...). In every config you can choose how smooth the shooting shall be, as welll as the aim time, FoV and RCS.
    In this section you can also find the Triggerbot, which is even on fastest settings pretty legit. The fact that the RCS is looking like a normal spray (not removing your recoil) is also a great bonus for it.
    Unfortunately there are some bugs/not given options which lower the total rating for the LegitBot. One would be that your aimbot works trough smokes and you haven't got the option to change this. Anothr issue is, that it might take you- compared to other cheats- a bit longer than usual to get a good legit config, because some of the setting will affect/cancel each others more then you think.

Visuals 8/10

x22 provides so many settings that it needs 3 pages for them. At first we have the wallhack/esp settings which are pretty stable and do not look laggy or distorted and deliver a bunch of options you can choose from. It is the same with the radar. You can also change every FoV (for Thirdperson/Firstperson). All in one you could say that the visuals are perfect, but some features are missing. First of all you haven't got the option to use weapon chams. An other issue would be that you can't check how big your aimbot actually is by drawing an aimbot FoV. Regarding the fact that the issues are small and the other ones shine, i would still consider those are very good.

Misc 8/10

In the misc tab you can find features like a skinchanger (which is pretty easy to controll, unfortunately having no detailed options for the skins like float values), as well as fakelag and a clan tag taker, chat spammer and namestealer (quite unfortunate that you can't set up custom names). You can also make use of the knifebot or let the cheat show which ranks the enemies have. there is not much to say because all features are pretty good, but some are just superficial.

HvH

Spread 8/10

In spread HvH x22 is performing pretty well against other cheat providers. There is a diversity of AntiAims and there are several very good combinations to use. x22 currently features 3 Resolvers, for spread the Bruteforce Resolvers where pretty good. I just somehow felt that the cheat needed a very long time to kill enemies with a good HvH cheat, Don't get me wrong, x22 is pretty good at HvH, but it feels like there is space free to make it better (google for HvH x22 you will see that the youtube video upload rate has drastically lowered). Despite that you can set up a bucnh of other stuff like a hitchance, autoscope or go to the misc tab, choose players list to do specific actions with them (like not resolving them).

NoSpread 6/10

Uff. NoSpread is kinda weird. It is very hard to set up and the chance of getting a consisdent config allowing you to lead the ladderboard is pretty hard, most likely because you need in many cases longer than they need. And I spent hours to create such a config. You can consider x22 as sufficient in this case, but nothing more.

Config and Colors
    8/10

You can save your current config or overwrite the one you are using right now. I didn't experience any issues with it. The colorchanger allows you -as the name implies- to change the color of several ESP settings. Unfortunately I can't find the fully customizable menu

Support 7/10

If you post something on the forum you will most likely get an answer within 24h and probably a very good one by a kind staff/communiy member. But keep in mind, if you post a bigger question, like I did once, that you might won't get an answer.

Conclusion 8/10

All in one you can say that xInstantHook v4.0 is a pretty good hack, regarding the fact that it always has a high rating in my review, especially for a 10€ cheat (if you buy 3 months) and I can totally recommend you to buy it.
    Last edited by Neimeros; August 21st, 2017 at 10:58 PM.