I've been using x22 for like 8 months, so i know pretty much all about it and why not to make a review about it? Btw, if my english will be sh*t dont be mean xD

ESP 6/10
The Font of the ESP look very old, we got only 1 type of box ,1 type of weapon esp , the healthbar its a little bit bugged (its not stick to the box as normal), on far distances Healthbar/name esp/distance esp/weapon esp move away from the box. Missing Glow ESP and also Sound esp(every cheat got these)
Visuals 8/10
Very few features, missing Night-Mode, Weapon Chams, Hand Chams, etc. The rest is ok.
Misc 9/10
Missing fake-peek, fake-walk which are important in HvH, Circle Strafer needs to be replaced with an adaptive one.
Legitbot 10/10
If you know how to set your "legit" config x22 can be pretty good at it, the only thing that is missing is a better rcs, but for me its not a big deal, also the aimbot can be pretty smooth with a low fov.
Ragebot 7/10
Still better than lots of p2c but the resolver needs adjustments. Also the backtrack does not seem like it would work, and thats a big minus in HvH. But it can be pretty strong if you know how to set it up.
Per total - 8

XIH v4 needs a lot of adjustments and i know x22 will work on it to make us happy xDD
Idk if my review was that complex or explicit but thats my opinion.