So yeah.
Here we are now.

Im going to present my impressions and my thoughts about the xMultiHook Cheat right underneath.

Introduction

Before we start iīd like to give you guys a short introduction into my League carieer.
Mainly i started playing League like in the Open Beta where i peaked on like 2000 MMR, i always have been
kinda competitive so i loved to improve myself in Games which display your skill.
Back in Season 1 there was no reason to Script or use anything like Hacking Stuff. Mainly because the Player Base was
way to small for anyone to give a damn about creating Scripts or something like that. Also obviously the Players back in that time
were way worse and didnīt had the knowledge or the Skill that
professionals have nowdays.

So.How did i get into this whole Scripting Stuff ?
Mainly because my knowledge which always has been insanely good wouldnīt match my Skill anymore.
So back in Season 5 I experienced Scripting. I used stuff like EloBuddy or GOS.
But I didnīt felt comfortable on that "Mainstream" Scripting Tools.
Also after
recognizing that my Skill sufferd under that Tools and I basicly lost lots of Mechanics I refused to keep using Tools like that.

After like 2 or 3 Accounts of mine got banned I quit scripting until now.
I always was looking for a Tool which has a minor Community so Riot wouldnt give a damn.
So here we are. x22. Programmed and Supported with Love. From Players for Players.

Part 1 - Impressions

So after I purchased x22 to like try it out i was pretty amazed of it.
I main ADC so I loved it to sit back and relax, pressing one key to kite perfectly.
Its not that i canīt kite. Its more that i dont want to waste so much energy on so many different thing.
If i dont have to focus on my Movement i can pretty easy focus on more important thing like Positioning, Orbwalk,
Evade and Stuff like that.

So after my first Month i was very happy to own a License of x22. I mainly played it on Kalista cause i just loved the function where
you can just AA and the Spears will automaticly pull out when ready to execute. Of course there were a few bugs with that like when you get exhausted,
on Xin Zhao ult and stuff like that. But thats completly fine.

Part 2 - Feedback

So after nearly using my whole Subscription time i kind felt forced by myself to write a review and maybe help you improve the Quality of your work.
I strongly would recommend this Script to any of my friends.
But now lets get into Details and Stuff that does not work or should be added.

First of all there should be more Functions for specific Champions not only for that one who have obvious spell Mechanics like Kalista for example.
Iīd love to see individual setting for more ADCīs and Mages ofc.

So down here im going to list a few:

- Tristana (Bomb)
- Xerath (for Ult maybe ?)
- Draven (baseult indicator? No automatic base ult!)
- Xayah (Feathers, E - Spell)
- Riven
- Yasuo
- Lucian
- Zed
- Katarina

Basicly as you can tell i mostly listed ADCs but also i picked up high skilled champs like Riven, Katarina or Yasuo which could get a good use of specific settings or functions.
For example lets go with riven. Riven is one of the hardest Champs to Master in League. She has so many posibilitys. You could integrate her Combo with Q and Animation Cancel like on Pressing Space,
working with her shield to prevent damage or just for gapclosing (like on vaynes ult), or adding a customization to her snare / stun to auto stun enemys.

The exampels above are just my opinion. I do not want to force anyone to share my opinion.
I just want to point out a few Points which may improve the Script and set it on a whole new Level.

Conclusion

So here we are now. At the end i guess. I hope you kind enjoyed reading my Review!
The things i didnīt mention mostly were just fine or i didnīt even noticed them to be a Problem for me.
So I also would love you guys to give me Feedback on my Ideas!

Moreover Iīd love to help with that Review. Maybe something out of this could make it into the next Version of xMultiHook !

I wish you guys a good day!

~ScriptingVayne

P.S.: Im obviously not a native speaker. I would also love you guys to correct Grammar mistakes and stuff !