Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    gta purchase question 
    hey just wondering i been bored and its corona season so i wanted to cheat on gta for few months before the world ends i was wondering if this is still working ? and wondering about how the detection rates have been lately for it any recenty bans ?

2. Collapse Details

0 Detections since release 3 or 4 Years ago

Stay safe of corona enjoy some x22 cheats

3. Collapse Details

hey just wondering i been bored and its corona season so i wanted to cheat on gta for few months before the world ends i was wondering if this is still working ? and wondering about how the detection rates have been lately for it any recenty bans ?

HAHAHA so funny text moment
    InstantHook Mean :Crochet and mean Ricochet and x22 are moved To Anti Richochet

4. Collapse Details

thanks boss gonna purchase now

5. Collapse Details

i want to be warning you about GTA is working only on GTA ONLINe no (Fivem)

6. Collapse Details

i only plan on playing GTA ONLINE ... what does fivem mean exactly ?

is fivem like roleplay servers ?
    Last edited by JohnnyWalker; March 16th, 2020 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Double post.

7. Collapse Details

yes
    but fivem is anoter client and Dev of fivem are blocked the way to anti cheat ortherwise can be an mod but i dont like mod.

8. Collapse Details

all good bro as long as it works for gta online ... i dont fuck with RP bro.. if i wanna RP ill RP gta irl instead of RP irl in gta mwauahuaha but ya bro im just downloading gta on steam then gonna purchase this

9. Collapse Details

Supported is only the Steam version, the Cheat still works on some RP servers with only a few features. But offically is only Steam/Rockstar version supported

10. Collapse Details

question about purchase also so once i place my order i download the x22 client and wait until approved then ill have access from the x22 client ?

it said payment rejected is something wrong with the site ? i just used this same mastercard to buy gta off steam it was 100 $ card and the game was only 30 $ lol thats 70 left over i think thats enough for 3 month subscription right ? ....

apparently 5 minutes after purchasing GTA online my prepaid credit card company ( vanillaprepaid.com ) crashed and went down so maybe thats effecting services right now ... i hope this didnt lock my money ina 14 day loop

well guys its 3am gonna go to sleep i need someone to let me know what i can do to purchase the 3 month silver tier GTA cheat . My card has 70.06 canadian dollars left on it which is enough for the 3 months package but its declining .... so im not sure what the problem could be ? any ideas ? let me know ill try to figure it out when i wake up thanks guys
    Last edited by JohnnyWalker; March 16th, 2020 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Quad post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast