Hello Community and Staff,

I was a long time APB:Reloaded player and I haven't touched this game in a while, now I wanted to play the game, they got BE working now, logged in and after 10 minutes of being online, I get a global ban message.
I have been banned once in PUBG very long time ago and I don't know if that could affect also the ban in the APB:R game, they don't give me infos even I wrote a plenty times to the support of the game and BE themself.
Also to mention: I bought later on PUBG again after I got banned and I haven't received any ban since that day I re-bought it ( almost 2 years ago ) I can also play other BE supported games without any trouble like RainbowSix, I just keep getting banned on APB, for whatever reason, formated my computer, don't have any things in my background running and just get all the time banned ( global ban ) message.

here comes the final question - do you know if the hwid spoofer would work also for the game apb:reloaded?
and if so, do I need to repurchase it after 30 days or is it a one-time payment only to get my hwid spoofed and if I get banned again, I would have to re-buy it again to spoof again?

Sorry for my bad english

have a nice weekend.