1. Collapse Details
    Review - COD:MW & Warzone 
    mw2019
    My review for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone

Aimbot 9/10:
    When it comes to the aimbot it is top standard yet again it for sure can one shot kill on raging love it! The only issue that it needs better prediction!

Visuals 10/10:

When it comes down to the visuals they keep it very simple and easy to modify. You have box esp which is in my opinion the best to use and they make it very easy to customize the colors. Not only do they have esp of people but they have grenades,weapons, players name ect. There is so much customization in this tab that there is nothing missing!

TRIGGERBOT 10/10:
    Very accurate, this thing will tear kids up and make them cry if you use it in multiplayer.
    Extremely overpowered with every Gun going on COD:MW & Warzone, Amazing work!..

Loader/Injection:
    This loader is literally the best loader out there, Smooth loading I like the style people can not complaine good work x22!

Overall
    In sum, this cheat is one of the few that are undetected and not pasted. All of the features work very well and it’s good for the price. I recommend this to anyone looking to get a good solid aimbot and esp for the game, Also for raging mode x22 is the one.

Well I must admit Over all 10/10 hands down Very Well done x22 keep up the top work.

Born2Fr4gg

2. Collapse Details

Customer
    the triggerbot is 100% not perfect, how can you say that? It literally shoots before the aim is on the target, missing easy sniper shots

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xcob View Post
    the triggerbot is 100% not perfect, how can you say that? It literally shoots before the aim is on the target, missing easy sniper shots
    Yes I noticed what I put I was meant to put 5/10

4. Collapse Details

Customer
    Hi where is the cheat it self?