Thread: warzone review

1. Collapse Details
    warzone review 
    Customer
    mw2019
    having used the warzone product a while now I thought id review it

ESP- 10/10 can customize this so much !
    Aimbot - 8/10 having only used aimbot a few times I cant really say much about it but when I did use it I found it wasn't very good with snipers but other weapons it was fine.
    Updates - 10/10 these are so quick x22 makes sure that there is very little downtime within his cheat and you cant beat how fast this guy is at updating.

ESP is the only thing I use as I stated I don't really use aimbot cos I can see the sticky aim even with lower settings and I see that as a higher risk but the most important thing I have never been banned using this program as long as you play safe and use your brain then your good to go. the only issues i have had is prob a bug within the program where I was shadow banned on one of my alts due to a injection error but my other alt is fine and playing fine without any issues so its just a waiting game for one of my accounts, by far the best program out there and you really should buy this product if you want the edge of people lol.

2. Collapse Details

Customer
    Hello Iam looking for the cheat it self where can. Buy it at least what do I need to do thanks mate!