1. Collapse Details
    xInstanthook - COD:MW/Warzone 2019 
    Customer
    Have been using this cheat for about a week now and have tested multiple features so it's time I give my review on this product.

Aimbot [9/10] - Pretty much solid for almost every weapon but aim prediction on certain long range scopes for marksman and snipers aren't too accurate.
    Visuals [9/10] - Works great with adjustable distances but visual check sometimes doesn't work when there's tree branches or certain transparent object (glass etc.) between you and enemies.
    Radar [10/10] - Surprisingly well and accurate with adjustable distances, very useful if you want to look as legit as possible without the use of ESP.
    Menu [8/10] - Easy to use UI but would prefer a dropdown box or button/key record instead of cycling through the available keys, would be nice if sliders work instead of just using left right arrows.
    Price [10/10] - Very affordable especially at longer membership periods, 10/10 would recommend.

P.S. I don't play games much let alone subscribe to cheats but after trying x22's cheat and making it look as legit as possible sort of makes the game fun. Also, in my opinion screenshot cleaner is probably the best if not one of the best feature in a cheat especially for games that take screenshots of your gameplay.

2. Collapse Details

posted cfg man for me