so I bought an all games package cause there were multiple games I wanted to try out but the cold war cheat has impressed me

Aimbot 8/10: The aimbot is very smooth if you use the right settings, I sometimes forget I'm even cheating because I can't see the aimbot on my screen, my only issues are when I start to lag it doesn't look so smooth but I believe that is just on my side, can could be used by a aimbot on key keybind

ESP 9/10: Smooth, accurate, reliable, only reason it's not a 10 is because I've had issues with turning off of the render settings like snap lines and it doesn't work properly until I reload the game

Menu 7/10: As my cheating scene started in csgo, I'm used to a lot of customization to the menus and just little extras that don't matter but I like them, which this menu doesn't. However it is clean, simple and easy to use, I'm embarrassed for anybody who struggles to use it

Zombies 9/10: There's only 2 things zombies is missing which is an instant camo/5 kills and it's gold which is never going to happen for a cheat at this price, but the one thing I don't understand is no cycle weapon? Like damn x22 idk if it's hard to code but that's a necessity. Like I was tryna max my guns out for warzone and had to leave the game only a minute after I started. That being said, I'm so glad you added the xp multipliers, and everything else works so well, godmode, teleport, one shot, give cash ect, it all works flawlessly!

Overall 8/10: As a cheat itself, 8/10, but for the price you're getting it for, you won't find any better. Haven't had any bans on any games for such a small price and I will definitely be renewing my subscription