So, I have been using this hack for a week or two, and have really been enjoying it. I have not had this much fun cheating in a game in years.

Aimbot (9/10) I don't use aimbot in MP but I use it in zombies and it works perfectly. However I sometimes autowall enemies unintentionally. Other than that, it is an extremely solid and configurable aimbot. I sometimes use triggerbot in MP and it works perfectly as well. I would suggest to add an option for scope check for it so I don't accidently shoot while scoping with sniper rifles. Overall trigger is great for sniping and using in hard-core modes.

ESP - (10/10) Literally a flawless ESP. No flickering, perfectly tracks targets, has a color picker, box type, etc. Have had zero problems whatsoever with the ESP and it's my favorite part of the hack.

Zombie - (8/10) I only have used godmode for it and it is a true and functional godmode. Just be careful using these options as you will almost certainly get screenshotted. Don't abuse these features.

I have used many different cheats in many different games. I am not biased towards this hack in any way, and this is my first time ever using x22. With that in mind, I can say this is without a doubt the best hack you can get for Cold War right now, especially at this price. Just watch out for screenshots and don't abuse features and you'll be just fine. Also, the hack is optimized very well, I didn't experience any fps loss, so props for that.

Overall 9/10