1. Collapse Details
    Why is the summer promotion so sudden? 
    Customer
    看今天的论坛,有人问是否会有暑期促销。主持人回答说,暂时没有计划,所以我买了一张一个月的卡,时间不超 过十个小时。然后,我登录到论坛,并找到了一个促销活动。我一直想买钻石会员资格,这对我来说有点不公平。 你能给我一些折扣,至少扣除月卡费,让我选择一个钻石会员。同时,我想选择btc支付。我认为写字很方便, 但我发现如果交易是基于btc的,btc支付的成本至少比信用卡贵15%。希望 btc 价格能够统一,因此与 btc 交易相比,它变得非常不经济。希望得到您的回复

2. Collapse Details

I recommend you to ask your question in English
    10Gbit enjoyer
    i won't lift your Discord ban

3. Collapse Details

No, we don't plan sales for our sales. So the sales happen once we start them, if we would announce sales people would just wait. There is no option to refund it because you bought before the sale.

Kind Regards

4. Collapse Details

Customer
    Looking at today’s forum, someone asked if there will be a summer promotion. The host replied that there is no plan for the time being, so I bought a one-month card, and the time is not more than ten hours. Then, I logged into the forum and found a promotion. I have always wanted to buy a diamond membership, which is a bit unfair to me. Can you give me some discount, at least deduct the monthly card fee, and let me choose a diamond member. At the same time, I want to choose btc payment. I think writing is very convenient, but I found that if the transaction is based on btc, the cost of btc payment is at least 15% more expensive than a credit card. It is hoped that the price of btc can be unified, so compared with btc transaction, it becomes very uneconomical. hope to get your reply

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m157178861 View Post
    Looking at today’s forum, someone asked if there will be a summer promotion. The host replied that there is no plan for the time being, so I bought a one-month card, and the time is not more than ten hours. Then, I logged into the forum and found a promotion. I have always wanted to buy a diamond membership, which is a bit unfair to me. Can you give me some discount, at least deduct the monthly card fee, and let me choose a diamond member. At the same time, I want to choose btc payment. I think writing is very convenient, but I found that if the transaction is based on btc, the cost of btc payment is at least 15% more expensive than a credit card. It is hoped that the price of btc can be unified, so compared with btc transaction, it becomes very uneconomical. hope to get your reply

As MouKanga already mentioned. There is no way of refunding it or giving you a discount as you bought a subscription before our sale.