Hello! I've been full on rage hacking using this cheat and it's working %110 every-time. I'll break down the features here so you can review it for yourself before purchasing, which you definitely should.

Aimbot: 10/10

Works great, has good setting choices for on press of key or on always, one thing I wish they changed was to add an option to press a key for the key bind instead of having to scroll through every option. It has good angle options and no recoil which works perfectly. Snaps on all the other hackers before they even can with my setup, no auto-fire even needed although it has the function.

ESP: 10/10

Has loads of settings & looks clean. You can even choose the font, text location etc and see enemies & loot or either or separately. It has range sliders to set the range, snap lines, bone skeletons, & more cool little features to show the exact name ID of stuff & range etc.

The hacks working great. I got two of my friends to buy it as-well and they love it. No bans even on rage settings yet, been making idiots rage for awhile now, no issues, no bans. Lmao. Get this hack, you won't be disappointed.