HONEST MW2019 // WARZONE CHEAT REVIEW
SETUP | The cheat is easy to setup, I had no issues at all with setting up the cheat for the first time, it is very user friendly. [OVERALL 10/10 FOR SETUP]

CONFIGGING / MENU | In my opinion, if it is your first time using X22 products, the menu is hard to understand, because it was my first time using their products, I had no Idea where some settings where, and it was a little confusing, but luckily the forums have a settings section, so all I had to do was look up a legit config and I was good to go, I did a little tweaks to the config and I have not been called out a single time. [OVERALL 6/10 FOR CONFIGGING / MENU]

DETECTION / BAN RATES | I have had 0 bans, and by that I mean account bans, shadow bans etc **Cough Unlike Other Providers Cough** [OVERALL 10/10 FOR DETECTION / BAN RATES]

FEATURES | There are ALOT of features, there's enough to rage hack to your liking, and there's enough to legit cheat, You can do anything with the features really, theres some features id like to see in the future, I'll list them in the cons. [OVERALL 7/10 FOR FEATURES]

CONS / FEATURES ID LIKE TO SEE / BAD STUFF
Doesn't have NoSpread
Doesn't have Unlock All
Forced To Play In FullScreen Mode, Id love to be able to play in borderless windowed.

OVERALL 8/10 FOR MW2019 / WARZONE X22