Thread: Bf 2042

1. Collapse Details
    Bf 2042 
    Hello
    What's about BF 2042 Medicine?
    The Game is out now for a while but I don't see preview for something like a Medicine. I know about no ETA's but it is Time for some News or advertising about what happend in Future or IF happend something in Future.

Anybody?
    X22
    Pb Ban BF3 - zu oft
    PB Ban BFBC2 - 0 X
    PB Ban BF4 - 0 X
    PB Ban BFHL - 0 X
    FF Ban SWBF - 1 X
    FF Ban BF1 - 6 X
    FF Ban BF5 - 4 now never cause no cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapklap88 View Post
    The search function is still working. You would have found your answer by using the search function. I know its hard to use it but it is that hard to read my answer carefully?!

2. Collapse Details

It will happen, mods have already said that. No ETA.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    No ETA.
    That it will happend I know, i am always everyday on the Forum to see News about BF2042.

NO ETA........ next Time Bro. I knew it since 2010 what x22 don't give it, calm down.
    X22
    Pb Ban BF3 - zu oft
    PB Ban BFBC2 - 0 X
    PB Ban BF4 - 0 X
    PB Ban BFHL - 0 X
    FF Ban SWBF - 1 X
    FF Ban BF1 - 6 X
    The search function is still working. You would have found your answer by using the search function. I know its hard to use it but it is that hard to read my answer carefully?!

4. Collapse Details

Come on Folks, the last Time you said that the BF5 Cheat is coming soon and it never came, cause it is a shit Game and now happens the same? It is a Game and somebody play it.
    Don't give ETA is no Problem for me BUT no News or Fake announcement....... it is Hard.
    X22
    Pb Ban BF3 - zu oft
    PB Ban BFBC2 - 0 X
    PB Ban BF4 - 0 X
    PB Ban BFHL - 0 X
    FF Ban SWBF - 1 X
    FF Ban BF1 - 6 X

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Come on Folks, the last Time you said that the BF5 Cheat is coming soon and it never came, cause it is a shit Game and now happens the same? It is a Game and somebody play it.
    Don't give ETA is no Problem for me BUT no News or Fake announcement....... it is Hard.
    You have to see it from their perspective, is it really worth the time and effort to make a cheat for the game? And the maintance on the cheat? To keep it Undetected.

x22 have never let us down, neither have the mods.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    x22 have never let us down, neither have the mods.
    Yeah it is okay Bowser. They let us down with BF5 like i said before and if they don't want to made it, they can say: We don't make it.
    Sounds easy for me and it is not much work to answer and give a Status.
    X22
    Pb Ban BF3 - zu oft
    PB Ban BFBC2 - 0 X
    PB Ban BF4 - 0 X
    PB Ban BFHL - 0 X
    FF Ban SWBF - 1 X
    FF Ban BF1 - 6 X

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Yeah it is okay Bowser. They let us down with BF5 like i said before and if they don't want to made it, they can say: We don't make it.
    Sounds easy for me and it is not much work to answer and give a Status.
    You don't know what happens behind closed doors. It probaly comes down to a money question, if you can tell that the game is gonna die out, then why bother making a cheat for it? It's a real business, not going in for some quick money.

I'm the wrong guy to say anything about this, but from what i've seen x22 always deliver. Either go use another provider under the maintime till any further things are told or just sit back and chill.

8. Collapse Details

Hmmmm for sure I go away to another Provider !!???!!!! WHY?? I wait like every time and only cause I don't like that they made an announcement and after you don't Hear nothing more about it i run away, after all the Time i am in this CLUB.
    x22 is a very good Coder and the Forum here is very good too BUT if you look on the side to buy a Cheat, there is nothing NEW and IF there is something it doesn't come, cause NOBODY like the Game (BF5) WTH.
    For me it is Strange. If I want to sell a Product or give a New Product to my Subscribers I do Advertising and tell News about it, normal or not?
    I found this Page only for Advertising not because they have a Product that nobody else have, they helped a lot if you have Problems with your Product and the gave very fast updates and for all NOBODY wrote "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO AWAY"

PS I am chilling always every Day my Friend.
    X22
    Pb Ban BF3 - zu oft
    PB Ban BFBC2 - 0 X
    PB Ban BF4 - 0 X
    PB Ban BFHL - 0 X
    FF Ban SWBF - 1 X
    FF Ban BF1 - 6 X

9. Collapse Details

We are working on the driver, not a single information that will help you regarding the eta and the status. As well as BF2042 will be just a test run since the game is dead after 2months already now. https://steamcharts.com/app/1517290 8k Players on a 45 Days ago released title, before we invest our glory time into that game for a pHack we will give among us HvH features