1. Collapse Details
    Can you guys fix the Credit Card payment system? 
    Customer
    Hello,
    I am getting a "Payment Rejected" message when trying to buy a HW Reset. My Credit card is fine, I use it every day. I also called my bank to make sure they were not blocking any transactions.
    I changed my motherboard, now I need a HW Reset, I've been like this for like 7 days already. And noone has resolved my issue.

Either hw reset my account as a cortersy for the inconvinience or fix it so I can pay it, please!

2. Collapse Details

There is no issue with it at all.

Simply follow the requested instruction which is that 3D Secure must be enabled on your card and must be used on the payment. It's like a 2FA, we only accept payment with those to prevent creditcardfraud.

3. Collapse Details

Customer
    OK so do I need to call my bank and set that 3D Secure? How so I proceed with this please?

4. Collapse Details

I can't tell you how to enable 3D Secure for your bank/card. In germany you have to use it so its directly enabled by the bank once you get the CC. It should be a world wide mandatory against credit card fraud.
    Ask your bank about it if you can't find it yourself

5. Collapse Details

Customer
    I want help, I only need permission to purchase for one time, or contact with trusted members, transfer money to PayPal accounts by the site so that I can buy the golden membership

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mshaks View Post
    I want help, I only need permission to purchase for one time, or contact with trusted members, transfer money to PayPal accounts by the site so that I can buy the golden membership
    The Creditcard payments work fine, just checked and they go through as long as my above posted 3D Secure is enabled. Maybe ask a friend to buy you the sub you want, if you are not able to enable 3D secure