1. Collapse Details
    Halo Infinite Cheats! 
    Alright so i know that x22 dont want to waste his time with battleeye and EAC and its completely understandable but Halo Infinite actually has a fucking garbage AC so how about a new cheats that's easy to bypass and update just like a VAC game. That would make the website fresh again, its been like 2 years and well that's if we count fucking Amoung us lol. I think you should very much look into that, i personnaly play the game almost everyday and im sure that alot of people would be happy with that. I miss X22 cheats so much
    XPACKAGE LIFETIME USER

Banned Account:
    CSGO: Over 9000
    CSS: 1 (18-12-2014)

2. Collapse Details

Everyone's mood is the same, and they all hope that X22 will come back in a different way, but it's been so long that I don't know what the team is doing?

3. Collapse Details

We will focus on popular games and Kanga stated already the playercount for halo is to low to code a cheat for it.
    As soon we know something we will let you know ofc.
    Till this time i ask for your patience. Sorry mates!

Best Regards

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Murkyy View Post
    We will focus on popular games and Kanga stated already the playercount for halo is to low to code a cheat for it.
    As soon we know something we will let you know ofc.
    Till this time i ask for your patience. Sorry mates!

Best Regards
    OMG what is for you a POPULAR GAME? Halo to LOW, BF 2042 to LOW, Warzone to Dangerous.
    You wait for a new Super Mario or Minecraft.
    X22
    Pb Ban BF3 - zu oft
    PB Ban BFBC2 - 0 X
    PB Ban BF4 - 0 X
    PB Ban BFHL - 0 X
    FF Ban SWBF - 1 X
    FF Ban BF1 - 6 X
    FF Ban BF5 - 4 now never cause no cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapklap88 View Post
    The search function is still working. You would have found your answer by using the search function. I know its hard to use it but it is that hard to read my answer carefully?!

5. Collapse Details

Isnt standing x22 for classic cheats anyway? If you want cheats for newer games (even tho the AC isnt the best) i think u are wrong here (in my opinion)

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    OMG what is for you a POPULAR GAME? Halo to LOW, BF 2042 to LOW, Warzone to Dangerous.
    You wait for a new Super Mario or Minecraft.
    Wait so, if you were self employeed / a business owner. You would put weeks of work and continueing improvements to a sale that will bring you almost no outcome for the same input as something that has a outcome?

I can't wait for your company!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MouKanga View Post
    Wait so, if you were self employeed / a business owner. You would put weeks of work and continueing improvements to a sale that will bring you almost no outcome for the same input as something that has a outcome?

The Joke is that you spend so much time on creating cheats for a game, the outcome will always be "playerbase too low"
    Ofcourse it is if you wait for months to release anything. Its the natural cause for PvP games to lose their players over time. Especially for games with a shitty anticheat that x22 seems to be waiting for.
    There will never be an easy seller again like CoD which will keep a giant playerbase for a long af time, while also being easy to develop a cheat for due to a terrible anticheat. Those times are over and will never be back. You can either start shipping cheats for games with a strong Anticheat like BE or EAC, or you can develop something for games that arent as big as CoD, but have an easy to bypass Anticheat.

Its 2022, you cant have both anymore, because every game with a moderatly big Playerbase and a bad anticheat, will eventually collapse, unless they get a stronger AC.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by im2crazyXD View Post
    The Joke is that you spend so much time on creating cheats for a game, the outcome will always be "playerbase too low"
    Ofcourse it is if you wait for months to release anything. Its the natural cause for PvP games to lose their players over time. Especially for games with a shitty anticheat that x22 seems to be waiting for.
    There will never be an easy seller again like CoD which will keep a giant playerbase for a long af time, while also being easy to develop a cheat for due to a terrible anticheat. Those times are over and will never be back. You can either start shipping cheats for games with a strong Anticheat like BE or EAC, or you can develop something for games that arent as big as CoD, but have an easy to bypass Anticheat.

Its 2022, you cant have both anymore, because every game with a moderatly big Playerbase and a bad anticheat, will eventually collapse, unless they get a stronger AC.
    As stated at least 20 times before now on the board, we work on EAC games. But people expect the process for a big p2c is UC>DL>release

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MouKanga View Post

My Company is running very well and NOT because i say every time WAIT and we need Time to make something good. If i made it like you and search every time excuses like not enough played or nobody's Interest my Company is closed 1 Year after Opening and 50 employee are without work.
    You are Staff Member not the owner, your Job is to sell and help customers not to create more Problems and stupid threads, like you do the last times. I don't know nothing about the Business of x22 and the coders but I guess unfortunately you don't want to sell you want to distract from something. The Customer is King, if you like it or not and i've been in business long enough, my business ^^, that speaking/writing don't pay bills.
    It's a shame that Johnny isn't where anymore, he was more a professional.
    X22
    Pb Ban BF3 - zu oft
    PB Ban BFBC2 - 0 X
    PB Ban BF4 - 0 X
    PB Ban BFHL - 0 X
    FF Ban SWBF - 1 X
    FF Ban BF1 - 6 X
    FF Ban BF5 - 4 now never cause no cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapklap88 View Post
    The search function is still working. You would have found your answer by using the search function. I know its hard to use it but it is that hard to read my answer carefully?!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    My Company is running very well and NOT because i say every time WAIT and we need Time to make something good. If i made it like you and search every time excuses like not enough played or nobody's Interest my Company is closed 1 Year after Opening and 50 employee are without work.
    You are Staff Member not the owner, your Job is to sell and help customers not to create more Problems and stupid threads, like you do the last times. I don't know nothing about the Business of x22 and the coders but I guess unfortunately you don't want to sell you want to distract from something. The Customer is King, if you like it or not and i've been in business long enough, my business ^^, that speaking/writing don't pay bills.
    It's a shame that Johnny isn't where anymore, he was more a professional.
    I'm sorry that you still didn't understand that we are working on new cheats, but as it seem's you'd prefer a quick release with a unstable bypass and a banned game account afterwards.
    The customer is king, I totally agree on that but the customer gets what he pays for and doesn't lead the business. Not a single of our lifetime subscriptions says anywhere that we release a minimum of games per year or anything close to that. x22 works alone on the cheat part, I've attempted many times to bring something new up, but there were in the past months changes in his and all our lifes that had priority our private lifes have priority, family has priority and none of this is something you need to know off or deal with, your bitching won't bring you any further at this point. We've said we work on new cheats, if that is not enough, send me a GDPR request for a account deletion and blacklist the site name in your hosts file under C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\

Just leave it.