Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Interview totalgaming.hu 
    x22 - a name at which many players rightly frown upon. And justifiably so - after all he's the creator of the famous-infamous multiplayer cheats xRadar and xInstanthook. Below you can now read an exclusive interview for the first time ever.

ATTENTION! This interview was made solely for the purpose of promoting any and all kinds of cheats - also to place x22 rightly on his throne as world leader.

Hello x22. I think most of our readers know this name. You are the developer of the already above mentioned cheats xRadar and xIstantHook, however most of the community call them just "x22" if it's about your products. Please, introduce yourself briefly:

I'm welcoming the readers. I'm 22 years old and known as x22 over the internet. I'm the owner of x22cheats.com and the creator of the above noted cheats which i constantly update and improve.

Some people might think you are the antichrist of eSports. Don't you constantly get emails or private messages with hostility or even threats?
    Usually on my website we see posts or threads that talk bad about cheating in general. They call us losers and so forth. This does not bother me at all, as my great staff team is able to handle these situations. I do not accept private messages, and i do not read my emails concerning cheats. This is not my job, the support is all based on my staff team.

Are you an FPS gamer? It would be hard to imagine that you create cheats for FPS games and you don't play them.
    I play fps games usually when i have time to test my cheats, but mostly i enjoy making cheats for them. So no i don't really play.

And in the rare moments when you play, are you using your own cheats? Or is that question too obvious to even be asked?
    Yes, during those times I use my own cheats, of course. But it also isn't about turning on my aimbot and be thrilled about headshotting everybody like a monkey about his tail. I solely use my ESP, I leave the aiming to my own hands.

I'm curious about your nickname. It's similar to the x64 and x86 processor instruction sets. Does it have something in common (or maybe i'm over-speculating it)?
    No, it's totally unrelated. At the beginning I was known as "x2288y" and i just made that up, it doesn't have any meaning whatsoever. That however was quite the hassle when spoken out, so my mates ended up calling me just "x22" really quickly and I just adapted to that short form.

Where did you get the idea of creating cheats for fps games? Is it all about the money or could it possibly be a passion?
    When i started making cheats in 1999, money was not in any of the cheat makers minds at that time. It was solely for the passion of making cheats and being the devious ones online. Later on as time passed i became more advanced in coding and making cheats, so i decided to sell cheats which are worthy of being sold.

When did other team members join? Did you ask them to join? According to your website, we can definitely talk about a team, however you are the only developer.
    In 2007, i started my own website. I let many of my close and trusted friends be part of my team. They were moderating the forums at that time. Later on the team got more advanced with many more trusted friends of mine, and we have designated teams for specific duties.

At the beginning, had you ever thought your products would one day be the leading cheat for all FPS games?
    At the beginning, clearly not. This is hard to start, because everything is based on reputation. But i trust in my ability of making cheats. So no, I did not think I would end up one of the leading cheat sites, but i guess anything can happen.

x22cheats.com has cheats for 17 games now, and this number is growing by the time. How come after a game is released the x22 cheat is released so soon? For instance, in Modern Warfare 2's case it was less than a week...
    In Modern Warfare 2's case it was less than two days. I already have a strong and steady base for my framework, where i can simply create new cheats way faster. It also depends on the game engine. If it's a new engine, it will take more time than engines i already understand.

Some sites selling cheats state: "We don't want to fill servers with hackers, our goal is to support esport players with the proper tools to get prepared for their wars. It is proven that using private hacks significantly improves the players' playstyle, and can be omitted after a few months" Is it a true statement or just a well- prepared marketing gimmick?
    It is not a true statement, it is more of a marketing gimmick, cheats do however provide players with tools to better their skill but that isn't as easy as it's being represented in this sentence. More factors are involved in achieving this, not just the cheat itself.

I bet you have the most clients in CoD 4 and CS:1.6, because of these games' progaming "attitude". Is my estimation correct? If it is, what's the motivation for creating hacks for less popular games, does it worth the effort?
    You're going to be surprised, because you're wrong. Both of those titles are not the ones for which I'm selling the most cheats by a long shot. At the top of the list is Counter Strike: Source and Modern Warfare 2 - next in line is basically Battlefield: Bad Company 2. An xInstanthook for CS 1.6 is currently in the making, and when released will probably push the sales for that game quite a bit. As a side note people often ask me to produce so called LAN cheats. However, I will not meet those wishes. I've never done it and I'm not planning to do it in the future. It's quite a different thing to cheat just for fun for a little bit. In a LAN Event it's about prizes and money. I'm morally adverse to the idea of people cheating at these events as well.
    The popularity of a game doesn't influence my decision making whether or not to make a cheat for a game in the slightest bit. It's quite possible an unknown title gets quite popular by a later date, then the time invested pays off. On the other hand there's no guarantee that a hyped title will become really popular as well.

Unfortunately, the number of hungarian cheaters is bigger than it should be, considering the scene's size of the country. Can you provide us some kind of statistics?
    I can't provide you with information such as monthly income, clients, or age. I keep these information regarding my customers secured privately. I can however give you general information regarding my business. The nationality that is present the most on my site is German. My customers age is 13 or higher, otherwise they are not allowed to sign up on my website. My website has a total of 20.000+ members. As a funny fact, we have that many German customers that a lot of them think I'm German myself. I even had to put a line into my signature saying "I don't speak German" because of the amount of private messages and inquiries in that language. And still to this day.

There are lots of rumors in the community. Some say, you have some kind of agreement with Valve. They ban some thousand x22 users a month, thus they have to repurchase the game and the hacks - and both of you are good. It is also said you are a VAC or PB developer who just wanted to get some extra income Can you refute or confirm those statements?
    People can't live without rumors, can they? None of these are true, i have no connections to PB, Valve, Steam, or any other game developers out there. I try my best to provide the best service to my customers, regardless of the fact that i do not work for any of these corporations you listed. Hopefully I don't get any of my customers banned.

There is controversy in the community about the two biggest anti-cheat softwares, Punkbuster and VAC. We've all seen the texture hack and the VAC disabler for Modern Warfare 2, however it cannot be fully written into VAC's expense, since MW 2 doesn't have servers (and thus serverside anticheat), and VAC was designed to work properly under Source engine. We can't ask a more competent person than you, since you managed to spoof all of them. Which is, in your opinion, the better anticheat?
    It's hard to say which one is better and which one isn't. VAC2 is better regarding some aspect but is worse in other aspects. Personally I'd say Punkbuster is better. But they both have a significant problem, something is missing in their coding team: a cheater.

By creating hacks for games, we can say you and your activity means a threat for game developers' and game publishers' products' profit. In today's profit-oriented world, don't they try to stop you? Even with the tools of law.
    I am no threat to game developers or game publishers. They have no reason to stop me, you are missing the concept of cheat making. If one of my cheats is detected and a user gets banned, they re-buy the game, this gets more profit for game developers. Not to mention that some users only buy the game because a cheat is available. Some like to cheat at games instead of just playing it normally.

Game publishers spend a lot of money on anti-cheat softwares. However, they are simply unable to filter private hacks. What's the reason? Incompetent companies or developers? Lack of money and manpower? Lack of efforts?
    Actually they only include anti-cheat software to please different audiences who don't like cheaters. It gets bypassed so it's a waste of time, they only do it to get customers who are anti cheaters. Cheaters are always one step ahead because they might take several months to detect a cheat while we need only a few days to bypass it again.

If those companies charged you to work on their anti-cheat software (of course for the amount of money that meets your expectations), would you be able to compete with other private hack developers?
    An anticheat is always better if it is made by a cheater. Because he knows how a cheater thinks. But everything is bypassable, so it's nearly impossible to stop a private cheat developer.

Nowadays consoles are a lot more popular than the PC. It was the opposite in the past. Does your number of buyers shows the same tendency?
    I can't really answer this question, my cheats are only for PC. Even if i got a lot of requests regarding the XBox360 and the PS3.

How do you see the future of PC and FPS gaming? Do you have any concrete predictions?
    No, I'm not a seer, but one thing is for sure: with every month that passes, better and more exciting games are going to be released. For example All Points Bulletin (Of course i already made a cheat for it ).

We've reached the end of this interview. If you want to send any words to the community, don't hesitate to do it now.
    Pay attention in school and be studious so you can become a successful cheat coder as well.

Or AntiCheat-Coder . Thanks you very much for taking the time. What more can i say as a conclusion....We wish you a lot of success in any level of your life that have nothing to do with cheating.

Interview
    by Donpedro
    Source: www.totalgaming.hu
    Last edited by Deadfreak; August 3rd, 2010 at 03:28 PM.
    I don't speak German!!!

2. Collapse Details

nice read
    You can find my "movie" settings HERE
    Check out my

3. Collapse Details

pure promotion

4. Collapse Details

Hey at least you learned something you didn't know about x22. I'm sure of that.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

5. Collapse Details

"We've reached the end of this interview. If you want to send any words to the community, don't hesitate to do it now.
    Pay attention in school and be studious so you can become a successful cheat coder as well. "

I cracked up at this. xD

6. Collapse Details

Well, quite interesting interview. Its nice to get a quick look in ur privacy and all the stuff u handle with. Thanks for the interview, both of u.

7. Collapse Details

Banned User
    ty for translate on english

8. Collapse Details

German Version. Mady by fudda from efever.de

x22. Ein name bei dem viele Spieler zurecht das Stirnrunzeln beginnen. Dies kommt nicht von Irgendwo, denn immerhin ist er der Vater der berüchtigten Cheats xRadar und xInstanthook. Weiltweit könnt ihr hier zum ersten mal ein Exklusivinterview mit ihm lesen, bei TotalGaming.hu. (Jetzt auch eFever.de) ^^

ACHTUNG! Dieses Interview entstand nicht zum Zwecke dessen, Werbung für seine oder andere Cheats zu machen. Die Betreiber dieses Portals verurteilen den Betrug in Onlinegames auf schärfste und die Fragen und Antworten in diesem Interview, sollen nur eine Ansicht auf vorhandene Tatsachen wiederspiegeln. Wir bitten euch daher, bereits im Vorfeld, von Flames und ähnlichen Kommentaren ab zu sehen.

Hallo x22. Ich denke die Mehrheit unserer Leser wird mit deinem Namen vertraut sein. Du bist der Entwickler der bereits erwähnten xRadar und xInstanHook cheats, wobei die meisten Leute schlicht von „x22 reden, wenn es um deine Produkte geht. Bitte, stell dich ganz kurz vor.

Ich begrüße die Leser. Ich bin 22 Jahre jung und im internet als x22 bekannt. Ich bin der Inhaber von x22cheats.com und ja, ich bin der Entwickler der beiden oben erwähnten , welche ich laufend weiterentwickle bzw. verbessere.

Manche werden wohl von dir denken, du seisd der Antichrist des eSports. Bekommst du nicht ständig eMails oder PMs mit Anfeindungen oder gar Drohungen?

Selbstverständlich, auf meiner Webseite kommt es nicht selten vor, das Topics diesbezüglich aufgemacht werden, in welchen ich und mein Team aufs übelste beschimpft werden. Wir werden als Loser oder ähnliches bezeichnet. Allerdings stört mich das nicht im geringsten, meine Forenmods erledigen solche Vorfälle binnen weniger Momente. Meine eMails oder PMs bezüglich Cheats, lese ich generell ohnehin nicht selbst. Dies ist nicht meine Aufgabe, dafür habe ich ein Team welches sich um Support kümmert.

Spielst du auch selbst in deiner Freizeit? Ist es gänzlich unvorstellbar, das du als Cheatcoder tatsächlich selbst ohne deine Hilfmittel spielst?

Ich spiele eigentlich nur dann selbst, wenn ich meine Cheats teste. Das Entwickeln der Cheats und zu sehen, das sie funktionieren machen mir Spaß, jedoch nicht das Spielen an sich. Die Antwort ist im Grunde, Nein. Ich spiele sehr sehr selten nur des Spaßeshalber.

Und in diesen seltenen Momenten in den du spielst, benutzt du auch deine Cheats? Oder sollte ich solch offensichtliche Dinge gar nicht erst fragen?

Ja, während dieser Spiele nutze ich selbstverständlich meine Cheats. Aber natürlich geht es mir nicht darum, das ich meinen Aimbot anmache und mich wie ein Affe über seinen Schwanz drüber freue, das ich jedem einen Headshot verpasse. Ich benutze nur meinen ESP, das Zielen überlasse ich meinen Händen.

Mich interessiert der Ursprung deines Nicknames. Steht es in irgeneiner Verbindung zu x86 oder x64 Prozessarchitekturen, oder hat es rein gar nichts damit zu tun?

Nein, damit hat es überhaupt nichts zu tun. Am Anfang hiess ich noch „x2288y", das habe ich einfach so erfunden, es bedeutet wirklich gar nichts. Allerdings war es recht mühsam das immer aus zu sprechen, so nannten mich meine mates schnell nur noch "x22", also habe ich diese Kurzform einfach übernommen.

Woher kam die Idee Cheats für FPS zu entwickeln? Geht es dir nur ums Geld oder steckt da eventuell Passion und Leidenschaft dahinter?

Seit 1999 schreibe ich Cheats, meinen ersten habe ich für UT99 entwickelt. Dadurch wurde ich auch als Cheatcoder bekannt. Damals wäre den Cheatcodern im Traum nicht eingefallen, Geld für ihre Hacks zu verlangen. Lediglich Leidenschaft war meine Motivation und natürlich auch der Wille der beste auf diesem Feld zu werden. MIt der Zeit entwickelte ich immer bessere Cheats und so kam es dann irgendwann, das ich mich dazu entschloss, meine Cheats für ein Entgeld an zu bieten, da diese auch jeden Cent wert sind.

Wann genau kam der Rest deines Teams mit ins Boot? Deiner Webseite zu folge, reden wir hier ja von einem recht umfangreichen Team. Bekommen diese auch einen Anteil von deinen Einnahmen?

Die Webseite habe ich 2007 ins Leben gerufen. Meine engsten Freunde, auf die ich mich voll und ganz verlassen kann bildeten einen Großteil meines Teams. Später kamen noch weitere gute Freunde hinzu, sodas wir das Team auch strukturierten und jedem eine eigene Aufgabe zuwiesen. Bezahlung bekommen sie keine und das möchten sie auch gar nicht, daher kann man von echten Freunden sprechen. Als Gegenleistung für ihre Mühen, dürfen sie kostenlos meine Cheats benutzen und sind als Betatester in die Entwicklung neuer Produkte eingebunden.

Hättest du am Anfang deiner Laufbahn gedacht, das deine Produkte eines Tages zum Marktführer in Sachen Cheats aufsteigen?

Selbstverständlich nicht, am Anfang hatte ich keine ernsten Vorstellungen darüber. Es war schwer bis zu diesem Punkt zu gelangen und das Vertrauen meiner Kunden über so langen Zeitraum zu gewinnen.

Auf x22cheats.com werden derzeit für 17 Spiele Cheats angeboten, diese Zahl scheint auch stetig an zu steigen. Wie kann es sein, das augenscheinlich nach so kurzer Zeit auch für gerade erst erschienene Spiele bereits Cheats zur Verfügung stehen? Bei MW2 hat es nicht mal eine Woche gedauert...

Im Fall von MW2 hat es tatsächlich nicht einmal zwei ganze Tage gedauert. Ich besitze eine gut strukturierte und sehr umfangreiche Datenbank, mit Hilfe dessen bin ich in der Lage schnell neue Cheats zu entwerfen udn an zu bieten. Natürlich hängt dies aber auch stark von der Engine ab. Handelt es sich um eine komplett neue, dann verlängert sich die Zeit für die Cheatentwicklung drastisch.

Manche Cheatportale schreiben sich folgendes auf die Fahnen: „Es ist nicht unsere Absicht die Publicserver mit Cheatern zu überfluten. Unser Ziel ist es, mit unseren Cheats den eSportler zu unterstützen, bei der Vorbereitung auf anstehende Turniere. Basierend darauf, das der Privatehack dem eSportler hilft sich spielerisch weiter zu entwickeln und sich zu verbessern. Nach 1-2 Monaten kann man den Cheat dann auch ganz weglassen!". Meinst du diese Aussage trifft zu, oder handelt es sich um ganz banale Werbung oder gar Rechtfertigung?

Ganz klarer Blödsinn, natürlich handelt es sich bei dieser Aussage nur um eine Werbephrase. Es stimmt in gewisser Maßen schon, das man sein spielerisches können mit Cheats pushen und verbessern kann, aber das ist nicht so einfach, wie es in diesem Satz dargestellt wird. Da gehören noch andere Faktoren dazu, als der Cheat an sich allein.

Ich würde wetten, das CS 1.6 und CoD 4 bei deinen Kunden mit am beliebtesten sind. Stimmt meine Einschätzung? Lohnt es sich demnach auch für weniger beliebte Titel Cheats zu entwickeln?

Du wirst überrascht sein, denn du irrst dich. Die beiden von dir genannten Titel sind bei weitem nicht die, für welche ich am meisten Cheats absetze. Ganz weit oben steht Counter Strikeource und MW2, danach kommt in erster Linie BFBC2. Am CS 1.6 xInstanHookon arbeite ich gerade, nach dessen Fertigstellung wird 1.6 wohl etwas in der Liste nach oben rutschen. Nebenbei, werde ich auch sehr oft darum gebeten, sogenannte LAN hacks zu entwickeln. Diesen Wünschen werde ich allerdings nicht nachkommen. Dies tat ich bis heute nicht und habe es in Zukunft auch nicht vor. Es ist nunmal etwas anderes, wenn jemand nur zum Spaß ein wenig cheatet. Auf einer LAN geht es auch um Preise, Geld und Sachgewinne. Es wäre meiner Meinung nach ethnisch nicht vertretbar wenn die Spieler auch dort cheaten würden.

Die Beliebtheit eines Spiels beinflusst mich in keinster Weise, in der Entscheidung ob ich einen Cheat dafür entwickle oder auch nicht. Es ist nämlich gut möglich, das ein kleiner Titel später irgendwann große Beliebtheit erfährt, dann hat sich die investierte zeit gelohnt. Andererseits können auch groß gehypte Titel ganz schnell zu einem Flop werden.

Leider ist der Anteil der Cheater in Ungarn, gemessen an der Größe der Community recht hoch. Kannst du uns eventuell etwas statistisches über die Herkunft deiner Kunden sagen?

Nunja, konkrete Aussagen zu meinen Kunden werde ich aus Diekretion natürlich nicht fällen. Allerdings kann ich gern ein paar ganz allgemeine Fakten preisgeben. Insgesamt haben wir etwas über 20,000 Kunden, ein überwältigend großer Teil dessen sind deutsche! Lustigerweise, haben wir dermaßen viele deutsche Kunden, das diese denken ich sei selbst deutscher! In meine Signatur im Forum musste ich schon reinsetzen, das ich nicht Deutsch spreche, denn ich wurde dauernd auf deutsch angeschrieben. Auch heute noch.

Es sind viele Gerüchte über dich im Umlauf. Manche behaupten sogar, das du dich mit Valve geeinigt hättest. Sie bannen jeden Monat ein paar hundert oder tausend deiner Kunden, damit diese sich ein neues Spiel und bei dir ein neues Abo kaufen müssen, so macht ihr beide ein Prima Geschäft. Manche behaupten auch, das du Entwickler für VAC2 oder PB wärst und dir so nochmals einen Zusatzverdienst erwirtschaftest. Was ist an diesen Gerüchten dran?

Die Menschen können nicht ohne Gerüchte leben oder? Natürlich stimmt keines davon, ich stehe in keinerlei Verbindung mit EvenBalance, Valve, oder sonst irgendeiner Firma. Ich versuche nunmal die bestmögliche Qualität an den Tag zu legen und meinen Kunden azu bieten, ohne das ich für irgendeine Anticheat Gruppierung oder Organisation arbeite.

Oft wird in der Community diskutiert, welches nun das stärkere AC System darstellt, VAC2 oder PB. Wir haben Texturhacks sowie VAC-disabler für MW2 gesehen, wobei wir dies nicht auf die Rechnung von VAC2 notieren dürfen, da in MW2 ein p2p Matchmakingsystem verwendet wird (sprich es gibt kein Serverseitiges AC), zusätzlich wurde VAC für die Source engine entwickelt. Ich glaube, ich könnte an dieser Stelle keinen besseren Fachmann fragen um diese Debatte zu beenden: Welches ist das stärkste AC?

Das ist ehrlich gesagt schwer zu beantworten. Beide haben ihre Vor- und Nachteile. Meiner persönlichen Meinung nach ist PB das stärkere AC. Wobei beide ein grundliegendes Problem aufweisen: In keinem der beiden Entwicklerteams befinden sich Cheater.

Als Cheatcoder stellt man eine permanente Bedrohung für die Absätze der Spieleentwickler dar. In der heutigen, profitorientierten Welt, wird da nicht versucht mit allen Mitteln, sei es auch juristisch gegen dich vor zu gehen?

Falsch, ich stelle keine Bedrohung für deren Absätze dar, daher haben sie auch keinen Grund gegen mich vor zu gehen. Denn immerhin, wenn sie mal ein paar meiner Kunden erwischen, sind diese ja quasi dazu gezwungen sich eine neues Spiel zu kaufen. Mal ganz von denen zu schweigen, die sich ein Spiel allein aus dem Grund kaufen, weil gute Cheats dafür verfügbar sind. Ja, solche gibt es auch!

Die publisher geben beachtliche Summen für AC Systeme aus. Trotzdem können sie die Privatehacks in der Regel nicht flächendeckend aufspüren. Was ist der Grund hierfür? Fehlende Abreibtskräfte? Geldmangel?

Die Publisher bauen deswegen AC Systeme in ihre Spiele ein, damit diejenigen, die keine Privatehacks benutzen, nicht frei ihr Unwesen treiben können. Die Coder der Privatehacks sind dem Ganzen immer einen Schritt voraus. Es kann Monate dauern bis die Publisher ein Mittel gegen einen Privatehack gefunden haben, wobei das Umgehen der AC Systeme oft nur ein paar Tage dauert.

Gesetzt dem Fall, ein großer Publisher würde dir ein Angebot unterbreiten (natürlich mit großzügiger Entlohnung) ein AC System für sie zu entwickeln, würdest du den Auftrag annehmen?

Ein AC ist immer besser, wenn es von einem Cheater selbst entwickelt wird. Denn er weiss, wie ein Cheater oder Cheatcoder denkt, da er ja selbst einer ist. Allerdings ist jeder Schutz umgehbar, man kann also auf diesem Wege die Cheatcoder der Privatehacks nicht besiegen.

Heut zu Tage sind Konsolen viel beliebter und verbreiteter als der PC. Früher war dies genau umgekehrt. Spiegelt sich dieser Trend auch bei deinen Kunden wieder?

Diese Frage kann ich konkret nicht ebantworten, denn mit der Zeit wurden Videospiel generell beliebter. Aber ich kann sagen, das ich sehr viele Anfragen bekomme, ob ich nicht auch Cheats für die PS3 oder XBox360 entwickeln werde.

Wie siehst du die Zukunft der FPS auf dem PC? Hast du irgendeine Vorstellung über deren Entwicklung?

Nein, ich bin ja auch kein Hellseher, aber eines ist klar: mit jedem Monat der vergeht, werden immer bessere und packendere Spiele auf den Markt kommen. Zum beispiel haben wir All points Bulletin. (Natürlich habe ich schon einen cheat hierfür entwickelt...)

Damit hätten wir auch schon das Ende des Interviews erreicht. Möchtest du noch etwas bestimmtes loswerden oder unseren Lesern mitteilen?

Passt gut auf in der Schule und lernt fleissig, dann kann auch aus euch ein erfolgreicher Cheatcoder werden.

Oder AC-Coder. Vielen Dank das du dir die Zeit genommen hast. Was kann ich denn so noch zum Schluss sagen... Wir wünschen dir viel Erfolg auf allen Ebenen deines Lebens, welche nichts mit Betrügen zu tun haben.

9. Collapse Details

Customer
    x22 is a Legendi didnt know that he is 22 years old.
    i am 24 and i even cant use a cheat and not coding ithahahah
    but where does x22 live?

10. Collapse Details

Really great Interview, well done! : )

Most of x22 Users dont know this Information about x22.

Just a great Interview, was nice to read this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast