Thread: Detected??

1. Collapse Details
    Detected?? 
    Customer
    I am a subscriber of another cheat maker. It seems allot of cheats are currently detected by PB. Is the instahook for CoD4 detected? If not how is you guys are going undetected?

signed,

potential customer.

2. Collapse Details

Customer
    Date: 28/03/2008 18:27 GMT+0
    Anti-Cheat: PunkBuster (v2.065 | A1402)

3. Collapse Details

Hey Glory u work for Punkbuster?

4. Collapse Details

Customer
    Mole.

Sage

5. Collapse Details

"If not how is you guys are going undetected?", because we are better than the competition.
    Post in the correct section if you need help, or P.M. a Staff Member.
    P.M. me only in English or else it will be ignored.
    Use The Search Function!

6. Collapse Details

Glory explain why u want know that .???
    and yes hack for COD 4 is undetected enjoy

7. Collapse Details

Customer
    LOL, because the cheat that I bought a six month sub for 3 weeks ago was detected when I bought it and they did not tell me that during the whole purchasing process. Not that I want my money back from them or anything. It was my own fault for not asking or searching their forums for that info. The maker of my cheat says in their forum that all cheats by everyone are detected right now. So that is the information I was basing my first post on. Sorry if I'm not in the "loop" so to say. I really dont want to know how. I guess I worded that wrong. I was referred here by a current subscriber of x22shop. We were in a PB server. After about 2 days of playing my key gets banned and he is still in game cheating his ass off and I want to be there too .

No I do not work for PB. Coincidently though, Even balance is about 20 minutes from my house... seriously.

So I just wanted to make sure that the instahook for CoD4 was really undetected before I put MORE money into another cheat. Thats all. TY for the responses all.

8. Collapse Details

Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory View Post
    LOL, because the cheat that I bought a six month sub for 3 weeks ago was detected when I bought it and they did not tell me that during the whole purchasing process. Not that I want my money back from them or anything. It was my own fault for not asking or searching their forums for that info. The maker of my cheat says in their forum that all cheats by everyone are detected right now. So that is the information I was basing my first post on. Sorry if I'm not in the "loop" so to say. I really dont want to know how. I guess I worded that wrong. I was referred here by a current subscriber of x22shop. We were in a PB server. After about 2 days of playing my key gets banned and he is still in game cheating his ass off and I want to be there too .

No I do not work for PB. Coincidently though, Even balance is about 20 minutes from my house... seriously.

So I just wanted to make sure that the instahook for CoD4 was really undetected before I put MORE money into another cheat. Thats all. TY for the responses all.
    It is undetected, I can even show you in person today if you want

9. Collapse Details

well our cheats aren't detected, n we have a "Status" seccion, where we post if the cheats do get detected..thats all
    Last edited by GoD|iKe; March 29th, 2008 at 11:06 PM.
    GoD|iKe`-
    You Need Help, PM a Staff Member, or post in the RIGHT section.

10. Collapse Details

Customer
    Thanks for the info!